Student Training Manual w/ over 200+ pages
(included w/ registration fee)
- The 1500 year history of the Shao-Lin Ssu
- The founder of the Shao-Lin Art, Pu Ti Ta Mo (Bodhidharma)
- The 7 branches of Shao-Lin Temples and the styles developed at each
- The burning and rebirth of Shao-Lin
- The history of our Three Grandmasters
- The true story of Wu Sung killing the 1200lb Man-Eating Tiger
- A classical tale of the Monkey King from the "Journey to the West"
- The historical rescue of the Tang Prince by the 13 Shao-Lin Monks
- Many more...
- Shao-Lin Self Disciplines and Courtesies
- Essential Concepts
- The Science of Breath
- Strengthening Muscles
- Strengthening Bones
- Ch'i Kung and Ch'i (Energy)
- Rooting, Snap, Power, and Focus
- Sparring Strategy and Concepts
- A detailed list of requirements learned from White Belt thru 6th Black Belt Master Level.
The Internal Arts
- History and Background of Many of the Internal Arts
- Detailed notes on advanced forms of Chi Kung and Internal Forms